Frequently Asked Questions
eCommerce is a techy term for something that is quite simple, the ability for your customers to add products and services to an online cart and checkout on your website. Make no doubts about it, this ability is going to be an expectation from most business customers going forward.
No. Your site is set up for you, and your monthly plan starts only once you are happy with the final content
At a high level it covers package description in our online shop. As a minimum you can expect…
- emailed notification about your orders
- to be able to update progress on your orders
- automatic invoicing emailed to your customers
- choice of payment set-up through a third party
- the ability to add, amend and delete products
- the ability to set stock levels if you wish
- troubleshooting management
- hosting of the website included in the monthly fee
- free consultation to include many other personal requirements within the monthly fee
Definitely, yes! We will show you how, so you can update/amend yourself without having to wait for a web developer to do this for you.
Chose the “Link to my existing website” option in our online shop. An online shop will be set up for you using the same first part of your website name (subject to availability), to ensure a simple and seemless transition between your website and your new online store. Note if you don’t have access to your current website’s admin, you will need to ask your web developer to link to the online shop we create for you.
- Credit/Debit Cards through 3rd party “payment gateways” (don’t worry about another techy term, we will help you set this up, simply.) Instant payment means you can send your orders straight out!
- Bank Transfer – and put your customer’s orders on hold until payment clears to your bank.
For discussing your requirements in more detail…